Reihl | 11/23/2016
Better than I expected!
I have been feeling lonely because my girlfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship and bought this doll so I could have someone to hug and squeeze at night! I was a bit apprehensive about buying this as I had quite a few questions I could not find answers to. However, this is a great product. The material feels good to the touch and it doesn't smell bad (although it doesn't smell amazing either). It's nice and "plump" with plenty of stuffing, meaning you can give it a good squeeze and there is nice resistance, it's not too soft and keeps its shape. This is by far the cheapest price I found online by the way, everywhere else prices this around $200 higher! I don't know what voodoo magic lets them sell this for such a cheap price but I'm certainly not complaining.
Here are facts about this product I wanted to know before I bought but did not until it arrived:
-The hands can stay together because each hand has a couple fingers that have thread keeping them together, creating a little loop you can push the fingers of the other hand through. Great for posing, and you can get her to hug you :D
-The legs don't like to stay flat much, it's called a "sitting" doll for a reason. The legs have a natural bend. It's easy to make them flat but I would not do this for extended periods of time because it may cause the legs to deform and lose their "bendiness".
-It's small, just barely smaller than a petite girl. I bought a schoolgirl uniform on Amazon in a small (Asian) size and it fits pretty well, just slightly too big. If you want to get clothes for it, get them in as small a size as possible. She has nice curves despite being so small, just slightly unrealistic but it helps her fit into the clothes despite her being smaller than a real person.
- The maker, A-One, sells masks for their Air Dolls that I wanted to try on this doll. It comes with a silicone face plate for giving dimension to the face and a pantyhose-like outer mask with a cute anime face. Unfortunately, it was just a bit too small to use with the face plate, I couldn't fully close the zipper. It will fit without the face plate but it is just a smooth face.
- The hair is a wig that is not attached. It's easy to put on and take off.
With that being said, it comes with instructions that are in Japanese. I spent about an hour translating them using google translate, here is a rough translation of most of the manual, the stuff related to actual care of the doll:
Handling the doll
- Do not wash the doll all at once. It causes bending, deformation, and fraying of the stuffing, leading to deterioration. Please refer to the maintenance methods
- Please do not use washing machine, tumble dry, dry cleaning, or ironing
- Applying a sharp object, strong impact, or excessive load may cause damage or shape collapse
- Applying perfumes and fragrances directly to the doll may cause spotting on surface of the fabric
- The doll is flammable. Keep away from open flames.
- Leaving the doll dirty can cause mold and spots.
- The doll uses an acrylic bore. It may cause staining if it is dressed with wet clothes.
Care of the doll
- If the doll gets dirty, immerse a soft cloth in a diluted neutral detergent, and gently dab dirty spots with the cloth. Then, use a dry clean cloth to dry the wet spots, and let the doll air dry in a well-ventilated area.
- When cleaning, please remove all clothing to prevent color transfer
Handling of accessories
- Included camisole can be washed
- Included wig can be cleaned with shampoo, rinse, diluted neutral detergent, and conditioner
- Included wig can be air dried or dried with a low-temperature dryer. (Keep the dryer at least 30 cm away from the wig, use briefly
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and moist areas. Keep in a well-ventilated area.
- Please keep in a flat place. Storage in an area with poor stability or under a load can cause deformation.
Inserting an onahole
- The inner cloth is stretchy at the hole-mounting part. There is a possibility that the cloth may be torn by forcibly removing the hole. Please go slowly and carefully when mounting and removing.
- When installing, you can insert the hole smoothly by rolling thick paper, cloth, or vinyl around the hole.
- Using the hole while wrapping it with vinyl or cloth makes the inside of the doll less susceptible to dirt.
... view more