Steam | 11/7/2019
Expensive but worth it
Tried out lots of different kind of toys in recent years. Be it the tenga flip holes, or other onaholes you can easily hold in your hand, but recently I decided to try out something entirely new. To not take away anyone's mood from trying this one out, let's start with the pros:
- Given it's eight weight and dimensions, you can grab it, and pound away. Grabbing it, holding it, and generally doing your own movement (instead of moving the toy) makes it feel like you actually doing it. There also isn't any danger of it to move around because of the pounding, because of it's weight.
- The insides are superb. For me personally, some other toys gave more problems than pleasure, but with this one you will not gonna find these. With an onahole warmer and some good lube, you can get a really closer feel to the real thing.
- Because it's a hip, and heavy, you can do things with it what's impossible with other toys. You can even put it into your need bed and just give to it from behind, and can get a completely different experience than with the other toys.
- The holes are deep enough, so no more problems of running out fitting space.
- Heavy and big, it's pretty much unhideable, so if you not living alone it's really hard to use, I can presume. I give this to the fact that using it is one thing, but cleaning needs you to take it to three bathroom, which can be tricky.
- Continuing from the previorous point, this one needs extensive care, both inside and outside. For me, cleaning takes around 15 mins, and you also need some stuff to properly care for it. Cleaning powder for outside, and onahole cleaner fluid for the inside. Given the holes are really deep and it's an expensive toy, you kinda need these as a minimum care package. There is also three option to use rubber and not finish in the toy, but that takes away most of the fun. Apart from all of these, you also have to put it somewhere top dry.
- Not the kind of "just get out from the drawer and use" kind. You need space and some prepping to use it.
If you live alone, and have the money, and patience for it to use and care for it, then i highly recommend this one. It's a special experience
... view more