Young Girl male masturbator
The original List Price of the Daisuki Hold is: $37.35. With us, you save $13.43 (36%) on the original Manufacturers suggested Retail Price!
This was my second onahole, after trying the Chitsu Pita Lolinco, and I must say that while it was enjoyable, the former felt better. I don't know if it was because I used lotion this time, but the inner structure was barely felt, unlike the Lolinco, that still feels amazing. Again, this may be because of too much lotion.
Still, I will not deny it was good, and I definitely do't regret getting it.
Its a great onahole for beginners who want the best bang for their buck, it has a strong texture and mid suction with a good tightness, the material is resistant and can take a pounding. Only problem so far is it can consume lube quite quickly.
Absolutely love this onahole. Definitely beats "Virgin Age Admission" and "Student council president Onahole" I bought with this one. There's very nice stimulation and texture to it.
For starters, this hole is quite tight and it's quality is very good for the price. The only negative I have seen is that the sensation is quite constant with not much variety. It is still pleasurable but the seemingly detailed insides just kind of end up feeling the same.
You know this one will bring you pleasure for a long time, if you can maintain it well.
I bought 2 of these so far and have used it for approximately 2 years.
Here are some advice for keeping this cutie functional for a long time while having maximum pleasure.
- How to prepare
1. When you first buy it, it's going to have the distinct smell that can be found in any of ToysHeart products. The quickest way to remove the smell is to wash it (inside and outside) with a decent bathroom cleaner. It's made of silicon and rubber, so it's very much safe to wash it with such, and if you rinse it with water thoroughly and dry it well, it'd be safe to use, just like how you wash your bathtub.
2. Before you use it, warm it up to body temperature. You can do this by using the Onnahole warmers that can be found in this website or by using electric heat blankets you can buy from other places. The Onnahole warmers are cheaper and easier, but the problem is that they will easily melt the insides of Onnahole and remove its complex structures over time. I use a medical heat blanket: set it to minimum heat, wrap my Onnahole in it, wait for 30 minutes, pull it out and test the temperature with my finger. If it feels mediocre, let the outsides cool down then heat it up for 5-10 more minutes to get it just above the body temperature, to feel maximum pleasure and realism. (don't heat it too hot because it will feel like you're doing it with magma)
- How to clean
1. Use condoms. It'd be a good practice for the real thing and it's much easier to clean. Price might concern you but if you buy in large bulk, it's okay.
2. Clean it with liquid soap or shampoo. Especially if you did it without a condom. Cum is wet organic matter, which means it will smell bad if left untouched. DO NOT TRY TO FLIP IT INSIDE OUT. Since it's double layer, doing so will destroy the connection between two layers and they will be separate shortly.
3. Dry it with one of those "Nonwoven fabric dish cleaners" and not with those car wash drying rags. The latter won't get deep enough to clean the very bottom of your onnahole but the previous one can be rolled and pushed in to clean even the deepest parts of your onnahole.
4. Before you put it away for later use, spray some sanitizer inside of it. You can buy spray sanitizer from local medical market or online. This prevents the inside from getting mold from leftover moisture.
All these advice comes from my experience. Have a good day.
Starting with the sensation, it is not the best one I have had with an onahole but it is far above the majority. Its strongest point is the final part that simulates a uterus, when you penetrate it gives an incredible sensation.
For the bad part, the entrance hole is something small so inserting it is difficult until you "have practiced introducing it".
Another negative aspect is that it requires having very hard and having very lubricated to get a good profit.
The final conclusion, is very good onahole that everyone should try.
Very happy with the sensation this one gives. After a few weeks of use, the entrance where the dual-layers can be seen began to separate a bit, but didn’t really affect the sensation or useability of the onahole. Definitely a great hole for beginners. Also make sure to talc it every so often because it can get sticky!
The first section is really tight, not as much at the end. The stimulation is great, but it does make a loud suction sound. Great price and great for a beginner.
Aside from the first section that comes after the penetration, i really have no complaints. the little bumps while could be better are nice, and the suction is great, always been a fan of womb onaholes, it has a reasonable price and Toysheart rarely ever disapoints. Not a fan of the clitoris though, but hardly matters since I asume most of us get off to material.
– Too soft
– Low stimulation
Too squishy, I could barely feel anything. Suction is very strong though. I'd rather buy another Virgin Age Admission than this again.
Daisuki hold is an interesting hole with the vacuum gimmick. The hole itself is very durable and kinda hard which is okay for a hole of this value. Though after using it for around a year, the suction effect is no longer in the hole most likely because of repeated use. Anyways, this hole is a great hole for beginners though my only warning is to watch out for how hard the material is.
It feels really nice and it's priced really well.
From my research online this was my first choice when I came to the world of pleasure toys and it is great.
The size is perfect and it offers pleasant stimulation, no crazy gimmicks that might alarm a beginner. Easy to clean and appears ready for a lasting service life.
Good onahole. The first part of the inner structure really cling on your shaft, the mid zone lots of little bumps give a very good stimulation to your head, the end provide a light vaccum.
I find the end lacking of stimulation but the middle is damn good.
That toy is a little bit too tight for my taste.
Be careful like most of the dual layer toy it tend to separate a the entrance (be gentle when you clean it).
The quallity is correct for that price (the outher layer tend to get sticky but talcum powder do the trick).
it's my favorite !!, very tight and so cute
The different textures inside are just wonderful
Do not try for any reason to turn it ( Like a sock )
Is a little weak
At the opposite end to the entrance
I already damaged it and it was my fault.
( be gentle In cleaning this lady )
but The internal structure is intact *O*
Damn good Onaho !!
I will order a new one on my next purchase ??
This is by no means a loli hole, but it certainly has great suction and is quite tight but not "snug" as the material isn't exactly soft. Use the wrong lube and it could kill any sensations completely, I'm still experimenting to find the perfect lube for this.
Also the outer material is unusually sticky for a Toys Heart onahole, pretty horrible to the touch unfortunately
Daisuki-hold is the first onahole i have and its one of the greatest introduction to this hobby.
The sensation is very stimulating, There is a mild sucking effect on your member. The little ribs in the onahole make it very pleasureful to use.
There is this Loud lewd noise it will make when you pump into the womb chamber. This can get very annoying sometimes.
Overall it is a very good onahole!
Recommended for first timers!
I absolutely love this onahole and it's my favorite of the bunch.
There's very nice stimulation on it and the sucking effect on your cock is very nice (and the sound as you pump it). If you have a penis on the large size and can reach the backchamber (which i guess is to simulate a womb) it's even better. The deeper entrance isn't a penis bully or anything; just really great. Get some great lube and the usb warmer for this and fap away.